Friday, September 07, 2007

I'm Back Again

I have decided to start blogging again.

For me it is hard sometimes to keep up with a regular writing schedule, but then again it is hard not to write. I read a lot. And I get all sorts of ideas that I am compelled to express and share with people. I feel a little irresponsible if I think I have figured out something and still see a lot of confusion about it in the popular media. I keep thinking, "I've got something to offer, here."

So that's the reason I have resumed this blog: I couldn't help myself.

I am getting ready to post several things I have been working on recently. Many of them are related to education and the issues that have emerged concerning desegregation and something called "resegregation". As you can tell from my use of quotation marks, I think there is something about this word that calls for deeper thinking. In fact, as it is used, I think it is the source of a lot of confusion. I will make that clearer lately, but first I will post a short piece about my daughter and grand daughter. I hope that whoever happens to read this blog finds it thought provoking and enlightening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert Rouse said...

Welcome back, Ed!

I'm adding you to my blogroll and featuring your return on the Blog World Report.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Glad you're back and look forward to your posts.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home